Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What is the nicest cities to live in Venezuela

What is the nicest cities to live in Venezuela?
That is, if a guy likes big cities, but also a cool urban environment, nice neighborhoods, interesting places to walk. My favorite city in North America is San Francisco. What city do you reccomend for this gringo? Gracias!
Venezuela - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think Caracas is the right one for you. Try to avoid the west side and the center, it's not safe there for a foreigner. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be happy to help you.
2 :
maracaibo =P maracuchos r REALLY NICE ppl and i think is a nice place.. =) and well of course caracas is the capital so its also a good choice..
3 :
Caracas is a big city. Reminds me of NY. I like Puerto La Cruz area for the beachs, the near by islands, the town and the near by towns, the public market. There are a lot of gringos here. I have been retired here 7 years.

Search News